Monday, August 11, 2008

BEST WEEKEND EVER...


What a great weekend...we had family and friends at our home for a great meal cooked in my dutch oven on Saturday. We had Craig's wonderful chili, cornbread and hot dogs over the fire. Talk about FUN!!!! It was so fun to sit around the fire and enjoy a few beverages, talk, and laugh with our family and friends. Uncle Dave was a riot (we all laughed at his many stories). Scott rolled over the hill in his chair (good for another big laugh). Keith and Robin were the last to leave and I had all (for the most part) cleaned up by 2:00 a.m. I would sit around the fire every weekend...we have so much fun!!

Brooke went school clothes shopping on Sunday...She ended up with all tops (10). All the same colors...navy blue, white, and grey. She's happy...So I'm happy. We still need to pick up some jeans and some other supplies...but for the most part she's ready for the big Senior year...Ohmygosh...my baby is going to be a Senior in high school.

2 comments:

Rachel Elek said...

It's funny to hear people say their baby when their kid is in high school or older and I am literally still changing my babies diapers!!! :)

Glad you had a good weekend! It does sound fun!

Good to see what you are up to!

Joshua said...

I'm jealous Nora, that sounds like a blast. Did you guys play dominoes at all?